Registering to Vote
Use the My Voter Page Log In to check your:
- Voter registration status
- Mail-In application and ballot status
- Polling location
- Early voting locations
- Elected Officials
- Registration Information on file with the county office
- Sample ballot for the upcoming elections
- Provisional Ballot status
Other Ways You Can Register to Vote:
- Visit our office to fill out an application for voter registration
- Call us at 706-343-6311 to have an application for voter registration mailed to you
- You can register to vote when you apply for or renew your Georgia driver’s license at the Department of Driver Services
- You can register to vote at the Department of Family & Children Services or at the Morgan County Library.
- High School students and staff can register at the High School.
This page is for general public information purposes only and is not intended to be a complete listing of election laws, dates, and policies that govern elections and voter registration in Morgan County and in Georgia.