Documents & Forms
Follow the icon below to apply for building permits, all mechanical permits, and to request an inspection or view current/ past building permits.
- Effective as of June 2, 2014, any project disturbing more than one acre OR within 200 feet of state waters or in a subdivision (2008 or newer) will require a professionally drawn erosion control plan. No permit will be issued until the plan is received. Grading without a permit may lead to citations.
- All inspection requests must be received by 4:00PM prior to the inspection date requested. Any requests received after 4:00PM will not be placed on the next day's schedule.
- Inspection requests will be scheduled according to daily workload. No inspection times will be given and appointments will not be accepted. Any project not ready for inspection upon arrival will be charged a re-inspection fee.
- As of July 1, 2015, we will now be accepting cash, check, MasterCard, and Visa payments for all fees. Please make all checks payable to Morgan County.
- EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2020, a site plan and site inspection will be required for all new building permits and additions to existing structures.
- Request for Inspection Online Form
- Yard Sale Permit Online Form
- Citizen Complaint Form
- Planning & Development Open Records Request Online Form
- Zoning Confirmation
- ADA Request for Accommodation
- ADA Formal Written Complaint
Alcoholic Beverage Licenses
- Alcoholic Beverage License Packet
- Catering Alcohol Permit
- Special Event Alcohol Application
- Malt Beverage Reporting Form
- Important Information for All Permits
- Agricultural Building Permit Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Communication Tower Permit Application
- Demolition Permit Application
- Dock & Seawall Permit Application
- Driveway Permit Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Land Disturbance Permit Application
- Manufactured Home Permit Application
- Mechanical/ HVAC Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Request for Inspection Form
- Residential & Accessory Building Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Swimming Pool Permit Application
- Georgia Energy Code Compliance Certificate
- Authorized Agent Form
Occupational Tax Certificate
Please follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with information, upcoming events, and meeting dates. View the Morgan County Planning & Development Facebook Page.
Disability Access Office
- ADA Transition Plan
- Notice of Non-Discrimination
- Grievance Procedure
- ADA Complaint Form
- Request for Accommodation