Alcoholic Beverage Licensing

The Morgan County Planning and Development department issues all Alcoholic Beverage Licenses for unincorporated Morgan County.

These licenses include:

  • package sales on malt beverages and wine
  • sales of malt beverages and wine on premises
  • wholesale of malt beverages and wine
  • alcoholic beverage catering
  • special event permits (e.g., charitable organizations and political fundraisers)

For specific regulations, please refer to the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance website for Morgan County.